KING CANNIBAL STACKS…
Upon recently observing it was 10 years since my first ever release . I decided it was time to go back and upon up the vaults. Upon finding some mashups even i had forgotten about i thought i’d upload them to soundcloud and share. There are currently a free download link for these, but as ever these things are always limited.
The first was created around the time of Grinted Teeth & Brawlsville and is a hidden track on that CD, from back around 2005.
The Second is from slightly later yet carrying on the vibe of southern hospitality. Master P Vs Funkarma.
KING CANNIBAL SAYS…
Volume 4 of the label label compilations series, with a new selection of 14 tracks. As usual, a CDR copy is given with each purchase from the Ad Noiseam online store. This digital version intends on being an way to check out and discover some sounds you might have missed. (Download the free version / Buy the high resolution version)
All the tracks on this compilation are taken from Ad Noiseam releases.
A bandwidth-friendly version of this compilation can be downloaded for free . However, if you enjoy these tracks, remember that you can purchase the CD or records from which these tracks are taken from the Ad Noiseam online store. A higher-resolution version of this compilation (with all tracks encoded at 320 Kbs) can also be purchased from Ad Noiseam, to support the artists and this label.
01. Semiomime: Theorem , taken from “From Memory” – adn139
02. Raoul Sinier: She’s A Lord, taken from “Guilty Cloaks” – adn146
03. King Cannibal feat. Jahcoozi: Murder Us (remix by Dead Fader), taken from “All The Colours Of The Night” – adn140
04. The Teknoist: Kitsunegari, taken from“Trainwreck Magnetism” – adn145
05. Balkansky & Loop Stepwalker: Kora, taken from“Fraktals” – adn142
06. Wormskull: Nosebleed, taken from “Sound Of Hell” – adn144
07. Hecate: Dysfunction (remix by White Darkness), taken from “Brew Hideous Remixes” – adn143
08. Matta: Release The Freq, taken from “Prototype” – adn138
09. Mobthrow: Desert City Rising, taken from“Mobthrow” – adn141
10. Subheim: Streets, taken from “No Land Called Home” – adn133
11. Broken Note: Flood, taken from “Flood” – adn134
12. Black Lung: The First Tender Cut, taken from“The Soul Consumer” – adn136
13. Igorrr: Excessive Funeral, taken from “Nostril” – adn132
14. Bong-Ra: Cyclops, taken from “Monster” – adn131
KING CANNIBAL POSTS…
Don’t forget kids… My ‘All Of The Colours Of The Night’ EP is now out digitally. Vinyl should be hitting shelves very very shortly.
KING CANNIBAL WRITES…
As mentioned previously on Gods Of War, our friends over in Berlin at Ad Noiseam are in the throws of celebrating the labels 10th birthday. The final party is due to take place July 9th in Beirut with Broken Note, Igorrr, The Teknoist and Nicolas Chevreux. Nicolas has put together a guest mix for Eclectro which features Dead Fader’s remix of The King Cannibal track ‘Murder Us’ which is forthcoming on my ‘All The Colours Of The Night’ EP for the label. This is the first time this has been aired aside my live shows from the end of last year. The mix can be listened to and downloaded here,
1. Wormskull “Woody Strode”, taken from “Sound of Hell” (Ad Noiseam adn144)
2. Mobthrow “Rainwolf”, taken from “Mobthrow” (Ad Noiseam adn141)
3. Funckarma “Nays Of Dight”, taken from “Dubstoned vol. 2″ (Ad Noiseam adn99)
4. Hecq “Sura”, taken from “Sura” (Ad Noiseam adn128)
5. Niveau Zero & Matta “Venom, taken from “Venom” (Komod.o Dragon kod404)
6. Wormskull “Do It!”, taken from “Sound of Hell” (Ad Noiseam adn144)
7. Niveau Zero “Gracilicornis”, taken from “In_Sect” (Ad Noiseam adn129)
8. Enduser “Across”, taken from “Pushing Back” (Ad Noiseam adn67)
9. Enduser “The Cataclyst (remix by DJ Hidden)”, taken from “Pushing Back” (Ad Noiseam adn67)
10. DJ Hidden “The Dreamer”, taken from “The Words Below” (Ad Noiseam adn118)
11. King Cannibal “Murder Us (remix by Dead Fader), taken from “All The Colours Of The Night” (Ad Noiseam adn140)
Ad Noiseam, I hope you are used to that label name as it will be getting used around here a fair bit in the near future.
Miike Teknoist contacted me last year about putting together a remix of Aragami Style, i think originally planned as part of a mix cd. I’m happy to say the release has found a home in the form of The Teknoist’s new album ‘Trainwreck Magnetism‘ which is available on Ad Noiseam. A tightly clenched fist of an album containing original solo tracks and remixes. Mu-Ziq, Drumcorps Hecq & Exillion also get the Trainwreck treatment. As said on the press release “The Teknoist drives one of his main points home again: however hard his music might be, it’s a world apart from just throwing fast beats around, but requires a lot of open mindedness and care. ”
Available on both CD and digital download NOW
“The Teknoist is back, and he has a posse. “Trainwreck Magnetism” not only gathers the newest composition by one of the rare musicians who can combine the words “breakcore” and “pristine”, but also his remixes for high profile friends such as Drumcorps, King Cannibal, Hecq and others. It’s hard (very), sometimes dark, often angry, but also particularly varied. A highly rewarding album which satisfy both the urge to thrash around and the need for carefully crafted music, The Teknoist’s new full-length is another crown for this pillar of the breakcore and hardcore sounds.”
After the release of the Way Of The Ninja mix late last year i was asked to put together some extended standalone edits of a couple highlights to send out to radio. Too good to waste the lovely people at Big Up Magazine (hey what happened to that really long interview i did when i was in SF about this time last year? ) are offering downloads of the two tracks below.
Wiley – Bow E3 (King Cannibal’s XX Edit)
Daedelus Vs Emika – Retouch Tone (King Cannibal’s Long XX Edit)
The nice folk at Discrepant asked me to contribute a mix and I happily obliged with my homage to the legendary Starck Club. Listen/Download here