KING CANNIBAL SHARES…
Kmag are currently featuring an interview with me taken last week regarding recent events, the All The Colours Of The Night, what is next and more. You can check it out here.
KING CANNIBAL STACKS…
Upon recently observing it was 10 years since my first ever release . I decided it was time to go back and upon up the vaults. Upon finding some mashups even i had forgotten about i thought i’d upload them to soundcloud and share. There are currently a free download link for these, but as ever these things are always limited.
The first was created around the time of Grinted Teeth & Brawlsville and is a hidden track on that CD, from back around 2005.
The Second is from slightly later yet carrying on the vibe of southern hospitality. Master P Vs Funkarma.
KING CANNIBAL SAYS…
Volume 4 of the label label compilations series, with a new selection of 14 tracks. As usual, a CDR copy is given with each purchase from the Ad Noiseam online store. This digital version intends on being an way to check out and discover some sounds you might have missed. (Download the free version / Buy the high resolution version)
All the tracks on this compilation are taken from Ad Noiseam releases.
A bandwidth-friendly version of this compilation can be downloaded for free . However, if you enjoy these tracks, remember that you can purchase the CD or records from which these tracks are taken from the Ad Noiseam online store. A higher-resolution version of this compilation (with all tracks encoded at 320 Kbs) can also be purchased from Ad Noiseam, to support the artists and this label.
01. Semiomime: Theorem , taken from “From Memory” – adn139
02. Raoul Sinier: She’s A Lord, taken from “Guilty Cloaks” – adn146
03. King Cannibal feat. Jahcoozi: Murder Us (remix by Dead Fader), taken from “All The Colours Of The Night” – adn140
04. The Teknoist: Kitsunegari, taken from“Trainwreck Magnetism” – adn145
05. Balkansky & Loop Stepwalker: Kora, taken from“Fraktals” – adn142
06. Wormskull: Nosebleed, taken from “Sound Of Hell” – adn144
07. Hecate: Dysfunction (remix by White Darkness), taken from “Brew Hideous Remixes” – adn143
08. Matta: Release The Freq, taken from “Prototype” – adn138
09. Mobthrow: Desert City Rising, taken from“Mobthrow” – adn141
10. Subheim: Streets, taken from “No Land Called Home” – adn133
11. Broken Note: Flood, taken from “Flood” – adn134
12. Black Lung: The First Tender Cut, taken from“The Soul Consumer” – adn136
13. Igorrr: Excessive Funeral, taken from “Nostril” – adn132
14. Bong-Ra: Cyclops, taken from “Monster” – adn131
KING CANNIBAL SAYS…
If you head over to Ad Noiseam you can preview and pre-order tracks from my forthcoming E.P – Al The Colours Of The Night.
Get your business face on with a slice of the official info below – more of which can be found at http://www.adnoiseam.net/adn140. The Machine Code remix of Dirt (Mary Anne Hobb’s set opener for her recent U.S tour, Sonar & Boiler Room shows) is the first part of a remix swap between Dead Rodell, Current Value & Myself, the second part being my remix of User Error which is featured on CD2 of the Machine Code album.
“The night has roared, and now has many colours and shades on King Cannibal’s most varied record to date. From this established producer’s insidious remix of Bong-Ra’s “Come Out To Play” or Machine Code’s anthemic and furious version of “Dirt” to the more laid back and melodic remixes by Krumble and Dead Fader, this EP is an accurate snapshot of what King Cannibal is about: not only can he pack a dancefloor, but he also delivers gentle tunes or impressive beatwork. King Cannibal has a posse, an untamed, diverse one.(get this on 12″ / as digital files)”
KING CANNIBAL SAYS…
Get to know Ghettozoid, producer of my favourite 140 track at the moment ‘Boy Toy’ out on One4Ho which she co-runs with Mai Harper. A wet dream of rhythm that effortlessly injects an overbearing, moody tension (taking it’s cue from Dj Funk via Miss Kittin & Chicks On Speed ) into a dubstep framework. It’s about time we had something to counter the amount of ‘brostep’ that the dubstep scene has been drowning in recently. Hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of Ghettozoid around these parts including some work from her on the next King Cannibal album.
KING CANNIBAL WRITES…
As mentioned previously on Gods Of War, our friends over in Berlin at Ad Noiseam are in the throws of celebrating the labels 10th birthday. The final party is due to take place July 9th in Beirut with Broken Note, Igorrr, The Teknoist and Nicolas Chevreux. Nicolas has put together a guest mix for Eclectro which features Dead Fader’s remix of The King Cannibal track ‘Murder Us’ which is forthcoming on my ‘All The Colours Of The Night’ EP for the label. This is the first time this has been aired aside my live shows from the end of last year. The mix can be listened to and downloaded here,
1. Wormskull “Woody Strode”, taken from “Sound of Hell” (Ad Noiseam adn144)
2. Mobthrow “Rainwolf”, taken from “Mobthrow” (Ad Noiseam adn141)
3. Funckarma “Nays Of Dight”, taken from “Dubstoned vol. 2″ (Ad Noiseam adn99)
4. Hecq “Sura”, taken from “Sura” (Ad Noiseam adn128)
5. Niveau Zero & Matta “Venom, taken from “Venom” (Komod.o Dragon kod404)
6. Wormskull “Do It!”, taken from “Sound of Hell” (Ad Noiseam adn144)
7. Niveau Zero “Gracilicornis”, taken from “In_Sect” (Ad Noiseam adn129)
8. Enduser “Across”, taken from “Pushing Back” (Ad Noiseam adn67)
9. Enduser “The Cataclyst (remix by DJ Hidden)”, taken from “Pushing Back” (Ad Noiseam adn67)
10. DJ Hidden “The Dreamer”, taken from “The Words Below” (Ad Noiseam adn118)
11. King Cannibal “Murder Us (remix by Dead Fader), taken from “All The Colours Of The Night” (Ad Noiseam adn140)